Diagnosis and Audit
From flash diagnosis to full audit of the purchasing function, a Albert & Co Manager travels to your site, to identify:
- The actions required to immediately gain 60% of the target (Kaizen approach)
- Strategic challenges
- Strengths and weaknesses
- Your level of purchasing maturity with respect to the business sector
- The amounts of purchasing productivity
The summary is delivered within 48 hours.
Consulting – Project management
Our consultants deploy improvement plans in your purchasing departments or at your suppliers:
- Industrial or technical portfolio
- Investment purchasing
- Benchmarking and supplier sourcing
- Panel strategies
- Market analyses and managing bids
- Multi-category project purchasing
Our methodology, which is action and results-oriented, means you immediately know the target, stages and ROI.
Our expert consultants work with you to:
Increase the maturity level of your purchasing function and organisation, and make your results visible, whatever the areas for development:
Purchasing strategy, market analyses, drawing up and negotiating strategic contracts, ERP optimisation and e-sourcing…
Change management, skills audit and evaluation, “supplier performance” projects, CSR policy and responsible purchasing
Do you have a specific topic with defined boundaries and quantifiable objectives?
We manage the project from A to Z for a fixed amount, with a commitment to planning and results.